FREINDS
What is the true meaning of freinds ?
A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace.
And makes the world we live in a better and happier place
My freinds a part of the most important people in my life.They always gave me a good advice & guiding me to the better.Talk about freinds, I think there is more than a thousand hahah.But BFF, are the only one is hard to fine.Thanks god,I have met my BFF and they actually cool and interesting persons.Grace them with happiness.Thanks guys you all have thought me well about the true meaning of life and love. The sacrifices you all had done to me is great enough to change the worse to the better..You guys are so0 awesome. Sharing everything with me are the most sweetest things, although it's a privacy but you guys trust me and i felt very happy about it. You guys can count on me,heheh.When im in trouble..you guys always find a way to help me,all those help is actually affective and all my problems are solve.
Thanks guys, I HOPE our freinship will neverlasting until at the end of my life time, you guys are great, and I never regret to be freind with all of you. We were like a family. A special bond that will never brake ;)
Thanks again for everythings ..
<< Home