Friday, November 5, 2010

Silat Tournament at UM ( 29 oct 2010 )

What a new experience,
hahah I cannot believe that I participated the silat tournament.


Me and my freinds, take part in Olahraga tournament that is sparring tournament.
Participants: Me,Aim,Fekry,Syafiq,Saiful,Mariam,Qid and Marwan.
Only Aim, The one who take part in Seni tournament.
Fekry,Mariam,Syafiq and Aim : Bronze medalist
Me ? Quarter-Final :P hahah

But it doesn't broke my spirit, i will try again and again aim for the medal in upcoming
tournament.

huh,Suddenly.....
The second day, We all was shock by an unexpected news,
Our freind,our team member,My BEst Freind....
was died in accident....
I was speechless when heard the news.Tears of sadness.

After Syafiq last fight.We all rushing back to our University
Planning on,to go to Saiful hometown to see his jenazah.
We arrived at 9.30 p.m.
Alhamdulillah.We got a chance to see his jenazah.

That day, was most unforgetable day.







I will never forget you my freind 
Your the best ! The bestest freind ! The best mentor !
Insyaallah you will belongs to the people who believe in HIM.


BFF forever :)